Our visitor management software for venues offers
- Instant notifications to your smartphone when a visitor comes on-site
- A modern feel throughout your reception area with InVentry’s slick and stylish exterior
- Security as the highest priority, with the ability to track who is on-site at any one time without other visitors seeing this information
- The ability to only allow certain staff members to have access to all the information on the InVentry console ensuring you comply with Data Protection legislation
- Create customisable skins so your InVentry system goes hand in hand with the look and feel of your venue
We have also introduced new Health Features in our venue visitor management systems to help offer confidence to visitors of your venue on both event and non-event days.
Our Health Declaration feature is extremely useful in helping your venue offer a safe working environment. This feature disallows employees, and any pre-booked visitors, who are feeling unwell, to enter the building. You can send staff fully customisable daily health declarations to confirm that they’re feeling well enough to work and are not displaying any illness symptoms. If your InVentry system integrates with Paxton, you can even remove door access from those who decline it.