Website Usage Terms and Conditions
2. The term ‘Inventry Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Visitor House, Gelderd Road, Gildersome, Leeds, LS27 7JN. Our company registration number is 07412300 with Companies House, Cardiff. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
3.1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3.3. We take all steps to ensure all material on the site is accurate and up to date. However, we cannot provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3.4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3.5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
3.6. All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
3.7. Unauthorised or illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
3.8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales
4. Privacy Statement
Any personal data submitted via the website including chat and email will be processed as follows
- Any information supplied for recruitment purposes will be retained For the duration of the interview purposes only.
- Any CV’s submitted as part of a recruitment process may be shared with the approved recruiter as part of this process.
- Data shared with the approved recruiter will be subject to their data retention policy.
- Any data shared for marketing purposes will be retained for 12 months or until consent is withdrawn.
With the exception stated in 4.1, InVentry Ltd will not release the information to any third party unless the request is subject to legal obligation without obtaining the express written authority of the partner who provided the information.