As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we understand that customer levels may be lower than pre-pandemic levels. That’s why we have updated our visitor management software for concert halls to help build confidence for people attending your events.
Our visitor management for concert halls solutions offers
- Instant notifications to your smartphone when a visitor comes on-site
- A modern feel throughout your reception area with InVentry’s slick and stylish exterior
- Security is the highest priority, with the ability to track who is on-site at any one time without other visitors seeing this information
- The ability to only allow certain staff members to have access to all the information on the InVentry console ensures you comply with Data Protection legislation
- Create customisable skins so your InVentry system goes hand in hand with the look and feel of your venue
We have also introduced new Health Features in our concert hall visitor management systems to help offer confidence to visitors of your venue on both event and non-event days. These features include:
Health Declarations – Send staff and pre-booked visitors Health Declarations to confirm they are feeling well enough to be onsite
Host Ready Notifications – Let visitors notify their host when they arrive and give the host the ability to allow them onsite when safe.
Capacity Management – Receive notifications when capacity levels have been met, breached and back to acceptable levels with our visitor management for events system.