Visitor Management System for Local Governments
Cost-effective contractor and visitor management for government buildings.
Providing flexible government building visitor management solutions for Visitors,
Contractors & Staff Sign-In
With tighter budgets and the need to get more from less, local councils are sharing services and resources leading to an increased number of contractors working across multiple sites. But it’s not just contractors, staff are also having to travel between sites to provide valuable resources across a wider area.
The InVentry sign in and visitor management for government buildings allows staff and contractors to roam between sites using the same ID giving you a complete sight of location information. You can also manage all your contractor inductions and visitor checks directly through InVentry’s sign-in system.
Request a brochure today and take a look at how InVentry can help your office.
Local Government Building Visitor Management
Our visitor management system for government buildings ensures that all information required for security, health and safety as well as compliance purposes can be accessed at the touch of a button.
- GDPR compliance – Improve GDPR compliance by ensuring any visitor or contractor information is stored securely within InVentry.
- Staff – Allow staff to sign in with a personalised ID badge. Use alongside our government id scanner ‘Quickscan Touch’ to capture reasons for signing out.
- Multi-Site access – Allow staff to sign in at multiple locations using the same staff ID badge. Automatically sign out when at another site.
- Visitors – Give contractors and visitors an easily identifiable ID badge when signing in, allowing you to know which visitors are on-site at any given time.
- Office Day – Do you have a hybrid approach to working? Let staff members book themselves into the office when they’re required to be in.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, InVentry introduced new Health Features. Find out more below.
- Health Declarations – Send staff and pre-booked visitors Health Declarations to confirm they are feeling well enough to be on-site.
- Host Ready Notifications – Let visitors notify their host when they arrive and give the host the ability to allow them on-site when safe.
- Capacity Management – Receive notifications when capacity levels have been met, breached and back to acceptable levels.
- Ability to Test and Trace – Have the ability to Test and Trace by knowing who is on-site at any given time with InVentry.
How InVentry Helps Local Government Organisations
Get complete transparency over the location of staff and contractors across multiple sites.
Perform any necessary contractor checks at the point of signing in and share the results across all your sites.
Remove the need for paper-based books and sliding in/out boards that can lead to inaccuracies.
Utilise your existing RFID or barcode ID cards to allow for even faster signing in and out across sites.
Flow contractor information from one central database between separate systems on separate sites.
Create custom screens and questions in minutes to provide staff with news and updates when they sign in.