Our new and improved Quickscan Touch.. offering speedy sign in from any location
Do you have more than one entrance to your building and struggle to get staff, pupils or regular visitors signed in on the same visitor management system? Introducing our Quickscan Touch! The Quickscan Touch is a new product where staff can sign in via an RFID card or QR code within their ID badge. This makes the sign-in process seamless for your school, college or business. Here’s an overview of the features available within our new Quickscan Touch units which are now available to order..
1. Flexible Our Quickscan Touch units can be mounted almost anywhere on your site and at multiple locations, making it easier for everyone to sign in.
2. Professionally installed Each of our Quickscan units are installed by a professionally trained engineer without any fuss or hassle.
3. Tamper-resistant Every Quickscan unit sits flush to the wall or structure they are mounted onto, making it almost impossible to be tampered with or removed without a professional engineer.
4. Dual purpose Custom messages can be added to the Quickscan Touch. If a member of staff is leaving for the day, it can display “have a lovely evening” or if they’re going for their lunch, “enjoy your lunch” etc. This allows you to give a personalised touch every time someone signs out of the building.
5. Customisable reasons Customisable sign out reasons are now available on our Quickscan Touch. Whether someone is signing out for an appointment, lunch break or finishing for the day they can select a personal reason which is then stored within the back-end of InVentry.
6. Paxton Integration Our Quickscan Touches integrate with Paxton to make your life even easier. Staff and contractors are able to open the door with literally a swipe of their ID card.