Whether it’s updating our systems or adding new features, we’re always looking for ways to improve our products. This includes our latest enhancements to pre-booked visitor invitations. Find out more below.
What do our new invitations include?
- We’ve improved the look of the invitations, which have been redesigned to work better on mobile
- We’ve introduced personalisation options – including logos on invitations to promote and keep consistency with your brand when inviting visitors
- We now offer an integration with Google Maps. This means your emails can now include a location map of your organisation and when clicked, it will go through to Google Maps to provide your visitors with directions to your business or school
- You can now also include host information – including a photo, telephone number and email address of the person inviting the visitor to site
- The ability to attach organisation documents to invitations. For example, health policies, site maps and privacy policies to ensure your visitor knows everything they need to before arriving on-site.
- You can now provide visitors with a QR code to sign in to your building, giving your business or school a professional and modern look, whilst also reducing screen contact
- Our new invitations are compatible with our other new features; Access Invitations and Host Ready Notifications
- Send reminders to your visitors the day before and on the day they’re due on-site, these again integrate with our Access Invitations and Host Ready Notifications.
Customise with your own brand colours and logo
Integration with Google Maps for visitors to easily find you
Visitors can sign in using their own unique QR code
Include host information including name and image