This role is an amazing opportunity for a people person with outstanding organisational skills to join our busy engineering team travelling across the UK to customer sites to install our award-winning sign-in and visitor management system.
As our Installation Engineer you will be Responsible For:
- On-site installation of hardware & software
- System configuration and integration into customers networks and existing on-site systems.
- Providing high level training to our customers following installation of our products
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ideally have experience of working within an IT support related environment.
- Show technical understanding of common networking technologies such as Cat5, Switches, hubs, power injectors etc as well as Windows desktop and server operating systems.
- Be confident in the use of power/hand tools.
- A strong customer service focus
- Hold a full clean UK Driving License
- Have a desire to travel and enjoy overnight stays away nationwide
What About Us…
At InVentry we’re passionate about the technology we create and how this impacts our customers; it’s why we’re trusted by over 10,000 organisations!
Established in 2010, we’ve created a successful brand, which has seen exponential growth from from a product concept to having over 100 employees; we’ve had a whirlwind of a journey.
Our work culture is one of a kind and we have a strong vision to build a high growth business with great people that we can all be proud of.
Why Choose Us…
We value each and every one of our team, that’s how we get the job right. As the market leaders in visitor management across the UK & beyond, we wouldn’t be anywhere without our dedicated team of professionals. Each and every one of our team members work extremely hard to emit our values; which means our culture is second to none!
We’re a friendly bunch, who love socialising with each other; whether it’s playing pool in the office, fundraising for our chosen charity, or having fun at our quarterly events, we appreciate a good time!
We’re passionate about the technology we create, and how this impacts the schools and businesses we work with, which is why we listen and communicate with each other to discover how we can add more value to everything we do.