An exciting opportunity has arisen for a UX/UI designer to join our growing InVentry dream team. Responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital products and features. You will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
We really promote freedom within a framework, using your experience you would be empowered to look at ways you can improve our already successful team and ways of working.
You will be working closely with the Development Team to keep everything on track and look at ways we can continually improve our output.
A Little Bit About InVentry…
We’re a fast-paced and growing technology company, specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions across both education and modern business.
Back in 2010 InVentry created and defined the sign in and visitor management market. Since then, we’ve continued to pave the way by producing innovative new features that solve real world problems. Over the last 5 years we’ve seen exponential growth; culminating in being named in the Deloitte Global Fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We’ve also gone from a little over 100 organisations to more than 8,000 across the UK, and now handle a staggering 5.7 million sign in and out events (up to 49 every second) and capture over 146,000 visitor images every week. Although InVentry are rooted in education, the unique and special requirements of the education market means that the InVentry system works perfectly across any business sector.
As our UX/UI designer you will be responsible for:
- Delivery against our Roadmap
- Be an active member in daily stand up and development meetings
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets
- Developing and conceptualising a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Collaborating with the development team and stakeholders to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX methodologies and testing activities to analyse and predict user behaviour
- Adhering to style standards on typography
- Maintaining the Design System
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Skills:
- Desirable knowledge/experience with Sketch
- Desirable knowledge/experience with Invision
- Desirable knowledge/experience with Adobe Suite
- A good understanding of HTML/CCS
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a desire to understand how things work
- Strong communication skills
What You Will Get From Us:
- Documented 121s with progression and career conversations/planning
- Private healthcare
- Income Protection Cover
- Pension scheme
- 21 Days Holiday plus your Birthday plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking