Join our team
InVentry Ltd is a fast-growing technology company specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions. We provide end to end installation and support services for our customers. We’re looking for an Engineer to join our team, take a look at the job description below to see if it would be right for you!
Reporting to: Nad Yaqub
Hours: 40 hours per week
Purpose:To manage a small team of technical support professionals, ensuring prompt and efficient resolution of support tickets. Assisting with the coordination of the team’s day to day tasks, ticket reviews, evaluations, training and development. Ensuring the teams achievement to department KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Using the ticket review process, maintaining continued progression of all Support tickets to resolution, both within your team, and wider team in absence of other Coordinators
- Provide the team with a clear list of priorities \ ticket lists if they are struggling to manage their workload
- Ensure tickets are managed within their SLA, any updates are of clear, good quality information allowing them to easily be understood and picked up by anyone in the team
- Ensure that customers receive high quality professional customer services via ticket updates, and verbally
- Keep call times within Support SLA’s by keeping phones always covered, creating rota’s for lunches and DND
- Carry out regular ticket and call reviews identifying and addressing areas of improvement whilst praising good results
- Confidently deal with escalations and identify potential escalations to prevent them, engaging Customer Care at the correct times
- Monitor the office mailbox actioning any Support related queries within agreed KPI’s
- Carry out monthly one to ones and regular feedback sessions with your team reviewing productivity and setting \ managing actions and objectives
- Monitor feedback from Support NPS Survey, contacting customers who have requested it capturing actions taken for weekly review
This role requires the following:
- Proactive, efficient, and able to work independently
- Strong customer service, communication and listening skills
- An understanding of Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Confident in dealing and speaking with customers in a polite, courteous and professional manner
- Confidence in managing a small team of technical support professionals and their workload
- Ability to develop your team, building an world class support team
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Able to act upon feedback
- Good team working ethic, flexible and punctual
Previous experience in a similar role is preferable
How To Apply
If you have the above skills and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to our external recruitment consultant; email@example.com.
What it’s like to work at InVentry…
Take a look at what some of our InVentry employees have to say about working here.