Join our team
InVentry Ltd is a fast-growing technology company specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions. We provide end to end installation and support services for our customers. We’re looking for an Engineer to join our team, take a look at the job description below to see if it would be right for you!
Department: Scheduling Team Leader
Reporting to: Project and Scheduling Lead
Hours: 40 hours per week
Purpose:This key role within InVentry manages the delivery of all our projects through the effective
and efficient scheduling of engineers and continuous communication with customers and
other InVentry colleagues. You will also act as a mentor to two scheduling co-ordinators, to
help them develop their own skills/ attributes.
- Successfully deliver standard and managed projects
- Manage the engineer service calendar, ensuring engineer visits are scheduled within
the KPI parameters through effective engineer utilisation
- Booking appropriate resource, based on the visit/ engineer units
- Review and update the engineer schedule in line with developing situations,
absences and leave.
- Liaise with customers on arranging a convenient date for an engineer visit and make
all necessary changes within the service calendar
- Ensure all required project related documentation is thoroughly completed, through
the DocuSign system.
- Manage the expectations of all stakeholders, including customers, account managers
and resellers, with respect to project delivery and engineer availability.
- Maintain a record of progress for project delivery, using the project module of
- Deal with any technical queries pre-engineer visit from customers/resellers
- Liaise with the Warehouse Lead to ensure that equipment deliveries are made in line
with the customer need and project schedule.
- Line Manage the scheduling co-ordinators on a day-to-day basis
- Mentor the scheduling co-ordinators and assist with any queries they may have
- Ensure the work of the scheduling co-ordinators is to a high standard, whilst
managing workload and overall performance
- Conduct regular team catch up’s on current issues, as well as carry out annual and
quarterly reviews along with Project & Scheduling Lead
- Deal with customer complaints that arise specific to the scheduling team
- Check the quality of customer orders/ projects, sense checking where appropriate
and querying with customers/ resellers if required
- Deal with any queries from the Engineer Lead and engineers
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with customers
- Complete other such reasonable duties within the general scope of the job title
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in a fast paced field engineer scheduling
role. With at least 1-year at a team leader or at line management level.Essential:
- MS Office Skills
- Dynamics 365 experience
- DocuSign, or other online document portal experience
- An insight into basic project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, innovative with good attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and manage workload efficiently within a fast paced and changing
- Take overall ownership of engineer calendar efficiency
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability to make decisions in a timely manner
- Positive attitude and a desire to build a rapport with engineers
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Diplomatic when faced with issues
Other Job Requirements
- Willing to undertake further training to fulfil the requirements of the role
- Willing to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role, when applicable
How To Apply
If you have the above skills and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to our external recruitment consultant; email@example.com.
What it’s like to work at InVentry…
Take a look at what some of our InVentry employees have to say about working here.