We have an exciting opportunity for highly organised individual to join our implementations department as part of our Scheduling team. If you are looking for a new role within a busy but highly rewarding environment, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Hours: Part time and full time option available
This role consists of scheduling administration works, focusing particularly around processing all relevant customer paperwork, pre-engineer visit and responding to all types of scheduling related queries. It will also see you undertake a wide variety of admin-based tasks to support the operation of both our scheduling and engineer teams
A Little Bit About InVentry…
We’re a fast-paced and growing technology company, specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions across both education and modern business.
Back in 2010 InVentry created and defined the sign in and visitor management market. Since then, we’ve continued to pave the way by producing innovative new features that solve real world problems. Over the last 5 years we’ve seen exponential growth; culminating in being named in the Deloitte Global Fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We’ve also gone from a little over 100 organisations to more than 8,000 across the UK, and now handle a staggering 5.7 million sign in and out events (up to 49 every second) and capture over 146,000 visitor images every week. Although InVentry are rooted in education, the unique and special requirements of the education market means that the InVentry system works perfectly across any business sector.
As an Scheduling Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Creating various customers’ accounts on all our different platforms (Dynamics 365 CRM, ZenDesk & Anywhere)
- Completing all relevant tasks within our Dynamics 365 CRM, following our various processes
- Sending all implementation documents to customers via our various document management portal
- Performing implementations admin work by processing all returned customer paperwork and by updating the relevant fields within Dynamics
- Chasing any outstanding customer paperwork via phone and email
- Updating all relevant customer licenses via our internal portal, where applicable
- Responding to any scheduling related queries from any project stakeholders, both internally or external
This role will also require you to complete additional adhoc tasks to support the wider engineering team.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Highly Organised
- Strong Ability to Multitask
- Positive attitude towards all work
- To be able to prioritise and manage workload
- Attention to detail
- To be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be diplomatic when faced with new challenges
How To Apply
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.