An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Scheduling Administrator to join our growing InVentrydream team, you will be an integral part of our implementations department, supporting our scheduling and engineering teams by processing new and returned customer paperwork, inputting data into our various scheduling systems and dealing with all forms of stakeholder queries. If you are passionate about scheduling, this is a brilliant opportunity to work within a busy scheduling team.
A Little Bit About InVentry…
We’re a fast-paced and growing technology company, specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions across both education and modern business.
Back in 2010 InVentry created and defined the sign in and visitor management market. Since then, we’ve continued to pave the way by producing innovative new features that solve real world problems. Over the last 5 years we’ve seen exponential growth; culminating in being named in the Deloitte Global Fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We’ve also gone from a little over 100 organisations to more than 8,000 across the UK, and now handle a staggering 5.7 million sign in and out events (up to 49 every second) and capture over 146,000 visitor images every week. Although InVentry are rooted in education, the unique and special requirements of the education market means that the InVentry system works perfectly across any business sector.
As our Scheduling Administrator you will be required to fulfil the following:
- Creating various customer accounts on all our different platforms, as well as updating all relevant customer licenses via our internal portal.
- Sending all implementation documents to new and up-sell customers via our various document management portals.
- Chasing all outstanding customer paperwork via phone and email, ensuring documents are returned in full and within a timely manner.
- Processing all returned customer documentation, ensuring all systems are updated accurately.
- Managing the expectations of all key stakeholders, including customers, account managers and resellers, on the progress of a customer’s project delivery.
- Maintaining a record of progress for a project delivery, using the project module of Dynamics 365.
- Dealing with any scheduling or engineer queries pre-engineer visit from customers/resellers.
- Aiding other members of the scheduling team with day to day scheduling tasks, along with covering any absences.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with internal and external colleagues.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Skills & Attributes:
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in an administration-based role.
- Must be a confident communicator with strong attention to detail.
- A highly motivated individual with a positive approach to all tasks and the ability to work on your own initiative, but also within a team.
- Be a fast learner who can hit the ground running to support the team with day-to-day tasks.
- High organised, with the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively, within a fast paced and changing environment.
- Highly competent with Office 365
What You Will Get From Us:
- Documented 121s with progression and career conversations/planning
- Private healthcare
- Income Protection Cover
- Pension scheme
- 21 Days Holiday plus your Birthday plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking