An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Scheduler to join our growing InVentry dream team, you will be an integral part of our implementations department, supporting our scheduling and engineering teams by scheduling engineer visits, managing the engineering calendar, processing customers paperwork and responding to all forms of stakeholder queries. If you are passionate about scheduling, this is a brilliant opportunity to work within a busy scheduling team
A Little Bit About InVentry…
We’re a fast-paced and growing technology company, specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions across both education and modern business.
Back in 2010 InVentry created and defined the sign in and visitor management market. Since then, we’ve continued to pave the way by producing innovative new features that solve real world problems. Over the last 5 years we’ve seen exponential growth; culminating in being named in the Deloitte Global Fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We’ve also gone from a little over 100 organisations to more than 8,000 across the UK, and now handle a staggering 5.7 million sign in and out events (up to 49 every second) and capture over 146,000 visitor images every week. Although InVentry are rooted in education, the unique and special requirements of the education market means that the InVentry system works perfectly across any business sector.
As our Scheduler, you’ll be responsible for:
- Scheduling all our new installation, up-sell, and warranty engineer visits.
- Managing the engineer service calendar, ensuring engineer visits are scheduled within the KPI parameters through effective engineer utilisation.
- Continuously improving the engineer efficiency rate, through effective scheduling by booking appropriate resources based on the visit/engineer units.
- Reviewing and updating the engineering schedule in line with developing situations, absences, and leave.
- Liaising with customers on arranging a convenient date for an engineer visit and making all necessary changes within the service calendar.
- Assisting with the processing of new customer documents, as well as returned customer paperwork, updating all the relevant information within our Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Ensuring all relevant documents are completed in full, from various document management portals.
- Monitoring and chasing any outstanding documents or correspondence.
- Managing the expectations of all key stakeholders, including customers, account managers and resellers, with respect to project delivery and engineer availability.
- Maintaining a record of progress for a project delivery, using the project module of Dynamics 365.
- Dealing with any scheduling or engineer queries pre-engineer visit from customers/resellers.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Skills:
- Previous experience working in a scheduling or diary management-based role.
- Must be a confident communicator with strong attention to detail and have a real passion for scheduling.
- A highly motivated individual with a positive approach to all tasks and the ability to work on your own initiative, but also within a team.
- Be a fast learner who can hit the ground running to support the team with day-to-day tasks.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively, within a fast paced and changing environment.
- Be diplomatic when faced with issues.
- Highly competent with Office 365, particularly Outlook.
- Dynamics 365 CRM experience would preferable but not essential
What You Will Get From Us:
- Documented 121s with progression and career conversations/planning
- Private healthcare
- Income Protection Cover
- Pension scheme
- 21 Days Holiday plus your Birthday plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking