An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join our Inventry Dream Team. Reporting to our Senior Renewals Executive & Team Lead, you will provide administrative support to Renewals, Internal Sales and Marketing Teams along with our Resellers.
A Little Bit About InVentry…
We’re a fast-paced and growing technology company, specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions across both education and modern business.
Back in 2010 InVentry created and defined the sign in and visitor management market. Since then, we’ve continued to pave the way by producing innovative new features that solve real world problems. Over the last 5 years we’ve seen exponential growth; culminating in being named in the Deloitte Global Fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We’ve also gone from a little over 100 organisations to more than 8,000 across the UK, and now handle a staggering 5.7 million sign in and out events (up to 49 every second) and capture over 146,000 visitor images every week. Although InVentry are rooted in education, the unique and special requirements of the education market means that the InVentry system works perfectly across any business sector.
As our Sales Administrator your main duties are:
- Assisting the Renewals Executive with upcoming and outstanding renewals as well as applying licences and supporting customers
- Preparing additional quotes requests for new and existing customers
- Providing administrative assistance to the Marketing Team,assisting in new customer and reseller enquiries
- Working with Sales Team to help identify upsell opportunities that go alongside consumable sales for hardware and software
- Updating the CRM to include the most up to date customer information
- Assisting in new customer and reseller enquiries
- Providing support to the New Business Adviser with booking onsite and remote demonstrations
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Skills:
- High attention to detail with lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Must have excellent communication and administrative skills
- While not essential, it would be beneficial if you have previous telephone, office and administration experience
- Some of the role will be spent speaking with customers of the telephone as well as sending emails and drafting quotes etc, therefore highly proficient on a computer, comfortable on the telephone and a confident writer
What You Will Get From Us:
- Documented 121s with progression and career conversations/planning
- Private Healthcare
- Income Protection Cover
- Pension scheme
- 21 Days Holiday plus your Birthday plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking