This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who has fantastic organisation skills to join a fast paced and energetic team. The role will involve the delivery and administration of the company’s events calendar – from coordinating kit delivery and configuration right through to liaising with event organisers and assisting with the auditing of promotional merchandise. There are plenty of opportunities to also get involved with various other aspects of the business, including standard InVentry projects, logistics cover and general configuration support.
A Little Bit About InVentry…
We’re a fast-paced and growing technology company, specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions across both education and modern business.
Back in 2010 InVentry created and defined the sign in and visitor management market. Since then, we’ve continued to pave the way by producing innovative new features that solve real world problems. Over the last 5 years we’ve seen exponential growth; culminating in being named in the Deloitte Global Fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We’ve also gone from a little over 100 organisations to more than 8,000 across the UK, and now handle a staggering 5.7 million sign in and out events (up to 49 every second) and capture over 146,000 visitor images every week. Although InVentry are rooted in education, the unique and special requirements of the education market means that the InVentry system works perfectly across any business sector.
As our Project Co-Ordinator you will perform the following duties:
- Provide administration support to our Marketing & Events Executive on regional events (approx. 100 events a year)
- Managing event specific data and ensuring information is returned in a timely manner
- Coordinating event logistics including kit transportation, collection and data agreements
- Occasional auditing of event stock levels and working with our warehouse lead/ finance team to ensure all event items are tracked accurately
- Configuring event sign in screens for all events
- Management of event badges, email templates and event skins
- Uploading and maintenance of event data for sign in specific events
- Management and tracking of event delivery within our CRM system
- Removal of data upon kit return
During quieter event periods, you will be required to complete the following duties outside of normal day-to-working (training will be provided):
- Standard Project Support
- Assist with the successful delivery of standard InVentry projects. This will include:
- Implementing standard InVentry projects
- Managing customer implementation documents and ensuring successful completion
- Discussing the onsite installation and any technical requirements with onsite staff and IT support
- Ensuring all information is collected and inputted onto our CRM system
- Configuration Support
- You will assist with the configuration of customer installation projects, ensuring all technical specifications are applied to sign in kits from our CRM system.
- Logistics Support
- Cover the absence of our Warehouse Lead, ensuring all orders/ shipments are packed, quality checked and shipped within normal SLA. You will need to use our Business Central and courier systems to dispatch all ordered and complete all other tasks in relation to the role.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Skills:
- Applicants must have a full UK driving license
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Capable of dealing with a high volume of work and working to strict deadlines
- Ability to focus and prioritise tasks for multiple projects all happening simultaneously
- A good understanding of project management, logistics, IT settings and health and safety is desired, but not essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Willing to undertake further training to fulfil the requirements of the role
What You Will Get From Us:
- Documented 121s with progression and career conversations/planning
- Private healthcare
- Income Protection Cover
- Pension scheme
- 21 Days Holiday plus your Birthday plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking