Hours: 40 hours per week
A Little Bit About InVentry:
We’re a fast-paced and growing technology company, specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions across both education and modern business.
Back in 2010 InVentry created and defined the sign in and visitor management market. Since then, we’ve continued to pave the way by producing innovative new features that solve real world problems. Over the last 5 years we’ve seen exponential growth; culminating in being named in the Deloitte Global Fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We’ve also gone from a little over 100 organisations to more than 8,000 across the UK, and now handle a staggering 5.7 million sign in and out events (up to 49 every second) and capture over 146,000 visitor images every week. Although InVentry are rooted in education, the unique and special requirements of the education market means that the InVentry system works perfectly across any business sector.
As our Operations Admin Assistant you’ll be responsible for:
ID Card Printing
- Assist in the printing of customer ID card orders, using our card printing software. This will involve designing/ updating ID card templates for new and existing customers, dealing with ID card queries and prepping printed ID cards for shipment. Consumable Order Processing.
- Assist with processing consumable sale orders from customers, sales and resellers. This will involve processing the order, updating the relevant systems (Sage) and ensure the order is dispatched to the customer in line with SLA.
- Arrange the design and printing of customised lanyard orders.
- Design and print customer Audit & Compliance labels, using a label printer.
Sales Order Processing
- Assist with the processing of all sales orders via Dynamics 365 CRM opportunities (to transfer into Sage).
- Assist in the sending of sales order confirmations to resellers and customers
• Providing general admin assistance for the operations team, including answering telephone queries, responding to emails and messages via Zendesk, franking and processing postal orders and completing admin based tasks/ projects on our various systems.
- Complete the closure of active Renewal Orders within Sage at month end
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all internal and external colleagues, including customers and resellers
- Complete other such reasonable duties within the general scope of the job title.
- Provide appropriate cover for other related job roles when needed (annual leave)
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Sage experience is desirable but not essential. You will be provided with the relevant Sage training, in accordance with your role.
- Good Microsoft Office experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills, with good attention to detail and multitasking ability
- Confident in dealing and speaking with customers and suppliers in a polite, courteous, and professional manner
- Positive attitude and a desire to build a rapport with valued customers, resellers and suppliers
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to prioritise and manage workload efficiently within a fast paced and changing environment
- Willingness to undertake further training to fulfil the requirements of the role
What You’ll Get from us:
- Documented Monthly 121s
- Progression and Career conversations/planning
- A competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- An extra birthday treat; your birthday off work!
- Free on-site parking
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.