This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who has fantastic organisation skills to join a fast paced and energetic marketing team. The role will involve delivery, tracking and analysis of various marketing campaigns as well as assisting with day-to-day tasks including social media, content writing, general website and portal updates.
As our Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for…
- Plan, post and measure social activities (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Co-ordinate a regular schedule of prospect and customer email campaigns.
- Lead on prospect driven automated email messaging, journeys and microsite content.
- Take responsibility for maintenance of our database, including segmentation, data cleansing and updating records; working with our Data & Safeguarding specialist to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Produce informative and engaging copy for landing pages.
- Maintain our existing customer testimonial library and identify new potential case studies.
- Management of event agencies including stand builders etc.
- Assist with the planning of large-scale events, adhoc event attendance will be required.
- Secure bookings of preferred exhibition stands in line with budget requirements, alongside coordination of event marketing materials (bios, adverts etc).
- Produce digital lead capture forms for events via the website.
- Edit and proof key marketing collateral to ensure brand guidelines are adhered to and messaging is consistent across the board.
- Regularly contribute topical digital marketing-related blogs to add to the website.
- Conduct regular market and competitor research across all the full marketing mix as and when required, making suitable recommendations to improve marketing activity at InVentry.
- Proofing and tone of voice consistency across company-wide documentation.
- Assist with lead generation and performance reporting across all sources.
- Work with our internal graphic designers on design & print projects including web guides, promotions and general collateral.
- Additional marketing support as and when required by the team
What About Us…
At InVentry we’re passionate about the technology we create, and how this impacts our customers; it’s why we’re trusted by over 10,000 organisations
Established in 2010, we’ve quickly created a successful brand, which has seen exponential growth over the last 5 years. From a product concept to having over 100 employees; we’ve had a whirlwind of a journey!
Over the years and as our team has grown, we’ve become the market leaders for sign-in and visitor management solutions, culminating in being named in the Deloitte Global fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa and the Northern Tech Awards Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
Our work culture is second to none, our company has a strong vision to build a high growth business with great people that we can all be proud of.
Why Choose Us…
We value each and every one of our team, that’s how we get the job right. As the market leaders in visitor management across the UK & beyond, we wouldn’t be anywhere without our dedicated team of professionals. Each and every one of our team members work extremely hard to emit our values, which means our culture is second to none!
We’re a friendly bunch, who love socialising with each other; whether it’s playing pool in the office, fundraising for our chosen charity, or having fun at our quarterly events, we appreciate a good time!
We’re passionate about the technology we create, and how this impacts the schools and businesses we work with, which is why we listen and communicate with each other to discover how we can add more value to everything we do.