As our IT Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Client device lifecycle and configuration management
- Demo and event devices
- Asset lifecycle management
- Phone systems including mobiles
- Internal server management (Microsoft and VMWare) including backups and DR
- Cloud systems management (Office 365, Dynamics, Sage moving to business central, Zendesk)
- Audio visual systems
- Work with DC team as needed to help develop imaging & build process for Inventry Systems.
- IT polices inline with ISO 27001 and conjunction with Data & Safeguarding Manager
- Internet and IT security (with external providers)
- Management of all external support contracts
- Develop and maintain IT development plan
- Manage IT budget and procurement
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Proven experience managing complex IT infrastructures. Must evidence development and reliability of systems
- Experience with Microsoft technologies in particular Office 365, Windows server, InTune, Azure and SCCM.
- Experience of budget management and procurement
- Able to evidence managing all stakeholders across a business with strong plans and communication skills.
- Evidence robust asset management and lifecycle reports and plans.
- Can do attitude even for tasks outside of core remit.
- Live by Inventry company values
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.