Accounts Assistant - Purchase Ledger
Join our team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Manager to join our growing InVentry team. You will be responsible for the internal IT infrastructure including client devices, servers, cloud systems, audio visual and internal business systems.There is huge growth potential for the right candidate with responsibilities evolving overtime from hands on tasks to a more strategic role.
The role will be both challenging and exciting, working closely with Director, Phil Lawson and Head of Support, but also building partnerships with all areas of the business.
As our IT Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Client device lifecycle and configuration management
- Demo and event devices
- Asset lifecycle management
- Phone systems including mobiles
- Internal server management (Microsoft and VMWare) including backups and DR
- Cloud systems management (Office 365, Dynamics, Sage moving to business central, Zendesk)
- Audio visual systems
- Work with DC team as needed to help develop imaging & build process for Inventry Systems.
- IT polices inline with ISO 27001 and conjunction with Data & Safeguarding Manager
- Internet and IT security (with external providers)
- Management of all external support contracts
- Develop and maintain IT development plan
- Manage IT budget and procurement
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Proven experience managing complex IT infrastructures. Must evidence development and reliability of systems
- Experience with Microsoft technologies in particular Office 365, Windows server, InTune, Azure and SCCM.
- Experience of budget management and procurement
- Able to evidence managing all stakeholders across a business with strong plans and communication skills.
- Evidence robust asset management and lifecycle reports and plans.
- Can do attitude even for tasks outside of core remit.
- Live by Inventry company values
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What it’s like to work at InVentry…
Take a look at what some of our InVentry employees have to say about working here.