Join our team
Do you want to work for a company that has been voted one of the Top 10 Tech Companies in Leeds?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated graduate to join our rapidly growing company as an Internal Account Manager.
The role is important as you will be working with our existing customers (NO COLD CALLING!) to identify and deliver industry-leading products, services and growth opportunities to an already engaged and enthusiastic audience.
You’ll also be supporting our External Account Managers, their Resellers and our Internal Support Team to deliver a world class service that makes us the market leader.
Department: Internal Sales
Reporting to: Internal Sales Lead
Hours: 40 hours per week
As an Internal Account Manager, your day-to-day tasks will typically involve:
- Calling and emailing existing customers to offer new products and services
- Identifying new business opportunities for yourself and the team
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Working with the Marketing Team offering campaign ideas
- Handling inbound calls and queries to identify upsell opportunities
- Liasing with the External Account Managers, their Resellers and the Internal Support Team on a daily basis
- Continually updating the CRM to include the most up to date contact information
- Building relationships with partners and resellers by attending Trade Shows and Events
The successful candidate will require the following:
This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is sales-orientated and self-motivated, with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
As you’ll be in contact with our existing customer base, it’s really important that you’re an excellent listener and communicator and have good organisation and administration skills.
While not essential, it would be beneficial if you have previous telesales or business-to-business (B2B) sales experience.
Much of the role will be spent speaking with customers of the telephone as well as sending emails and drafting invoices etc, therefore we would require you to be highly proficient on a computer, comfortable on the telephone with good oral skills and a confident writer with good grammar and punctuation.
Excellent sales training will be provided both at the start and ongoing as your journey continues with us as well as in depth product and market knowledge.
What benefits will you receive?
● Expert and in-depth sales and product training
● Competitive salary and excellent rewards scheme
● Bonus through hitting and exceeding targets
● Company events and nights out
If this role sounds right for you, then please apply now and be a part of a company that really values its people, where there is always something fun and exciting going on where everyone can get involved.
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What it’s like to work at InVentry…
Take a look at what some of our InVentry employees have to say about working here.