An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Internal Account Manager to join our growing InVentry dream team. You will be responsible for working with our existing customers to identify and deliver industry-leading products, services, and growth opportunities to an already engaged and enthusiastic audience.
You’ll also be supporting our External Account Managers, their Resellers and our Internal Support Team to deliver a world class service that makes us the market leader.
A Little Bit About InVentry…
We’re a fast-paced and growing technology company, specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions across both education and modern business.
Back in 2010 InVentry created and defined the sign in and visitor management market. Since then, we’ve continued to pave the way by producing innovative new features that solve real world problems. Over the last 5 years we’ve seen exponential growth; culminating in being named in the Deloitte Global Fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We’ve also gone from a little over 100 organisations to more than 8,000 across the UK, and now handle a staggering 5.7 million sign in and out events (up to 49 every second) and capture over 146,000 visitor images every week. Although InVentry are rooted in education, the unique and special requirements of the education market means that the InVentry system works perfectly across any business sector.
As our Internal Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to inbound enquiries and making outbound contact to existing InVentry customers
- Identifying new business opportunities for yourself and the team
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Working with the Marketing Team offering campaign ideas
- Liasing with the External Account Managers, their Resellers and the Internal Support Team
- Continually updating the CRM to include the most up to date information
- Building relationships with partners and resellers by attending Trade Shows and Events
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Skills:
- Graduate Degree
- 5 GCSEs A* to C, including Maths and English
- Sales-orientated and self-motivated, with lots of energy and enthusiasm
- As you’ll be in contact with our existing customer base, it’s very important that you have excellent communication, administration and organisation skills
- While not essential, it would be beneficial if you have previous telesales or business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- Much of the role will be spent speaking with customers on the telephone as well as sending emails and drafting invoices etc, therefore we would require you to be highly proficient on a computer, comfortable on the telephone with good oral skills and a confident writer
What You Will Get From Us:
- Documented 121s with progression and career conversations/planning
- Private healthcare
- Income Protection Cover
- Pension scheme
- 21 Days Holiday plus your Birthday plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking