Hours: 40 hours per week
- Supporting sales ledger with invoicing for installs, consumables, renewals, and badges where needed
- Supporting sales ledger with invoice queries by phone or emails
- Supporting Purchase ledger with posting of purchase invoices along with posting payroll expenses and credit card transactions
- Processing purchase requisitions by raising Purchase Orders and completing the purchasing process
- Assisting with monthly statement reconciliations and ensuring the aged creditors is kept up to date
- Supporting with Purchase ledger queries
- Daily bank reconciliations including ledger posting and accurate allocations
- Assisting the Credit Controller in implementing the company’s credit control policy both by phone and email
- Setting up new clients and performing credit checks where necessary, as well as monitoring any changes to existing credit worthiness of existing clients
The successful candidate will require the following:
- The ideal candidate will have a broad range of previous finance experience and be used to dealing with a high volume of transactions and related queries.
- Be a fast learner who can hit the ground running to support the team with day-to-day tasks, whilst we migrate to a new finance system
- Must be a confident communicator with strong attention to detail and have a real passion for accounting
- Highly competent with Excel
- AAT Qualified/Part Qualified, SAGE Line 50 and Credit Hound experience would preferable but not essential.