An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join our growing InVentry dream team, you will be an integral part of our finance department, supporting our sales ledger and credit controller with invoicing, purchase orders and credit checks. If you are passionate about accounting, this is a brilliant opportunity to work within a busy finance department.
A Little Bit About InVentry…
We’re a fast-paced and growing technology company, specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions across both education and modern business.
Back in 2010 InVentry created and defined the sign in and visitor management market. Since then, we’ve continued to pave the way by producing innovative new features that solve real world problems. Over the last 5 years we’ve seen exponential growth; culminating in being named in the Deloitte Global Fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We’ve also gone from a little over 100 organisations to more than 8,000 across the UK, and now handle a staggering 5.7 million sign in and out events (up to 49 every second) and capture over 146,000 visitor images every week. Although InVentry are rooted in education, the unique and special requirements of the education market means that the InVentry system works perfectly across any business sector.
As our Finance Assistant, you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting sales ledger with invoicing for installs, consumables, renewals, and badges where needed
- Supporting sales ledger with invoice queries by phone or emails
- Supporting Purchase ledger with posting of purchase invoices along with posting payroll expenses and credit card transactions
- Processing purchase requisitions by raising Purchase Orders and completing the purchasing process
- Assisting with monthly statement reconciliations and ensuring the aged creditors is kept up to date
- Supporting with Purchase ledger queries
- Daily bank reconciliations including ledger posting and accurate allocations
- Assisting the Credit Controller in implementing the company’s credit control policy both by phone and email
- Setting up new clients and performing credit checks where necessary, as well as monitoring any changes to existing credit worthiness of existing clients
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have a broad range of previous finance experience and be used to dealing with a high volume of transactions and related queries.
- Be a fast learner who can hit the ground running to support the team with day-to-day tasks, whilst we migrate to a new finance system
- Must be a confident communicator with strong attention to detail and have a real passion for accounting
- Highly competent with Excel
- AAT Qualified/Part Qualified, SAGE Line 50 and Credit Hound experience would preferable but not essential.
What You Will Get From Us:
- Documented 121s with progression and career conversations/planning
- Private healthcare
- Income Protection Cover
- Pension scheme
- 21 Days Holiday plus your Birthday plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking