Join our team
InVentry Ltd is a fast-growing technology company specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions. We provide end to end installation and support services for our customers. We’re looking for an Engineer to join our team, take a look at the job description below to see if it would be right for you!
Reporting to: Lead Engineer
Hours: 40 hours per week
Purpose: This role is designed to be field based, working on customer sites to install the InVentry products, as well as training the customer on how to use the product.
- Preparing job packs ready for installs and imaging new systems
- On-site installation of the InVentry visitor management products. This will include:
– the physical fixing of the system
– configuring the software
– integration of the unit into the customers’ existing network
- On-site installation of other software-based InVentry products
- Spending time on the support desks dealing with customer issues via telephone, email, and remote support tools
- Assist in the testing of new software releases
- Provide in-house support for other employees as required
- Conduct van checks, submitting paperwork on a weekly basis confirming that the van complies with all legal requirements
- Available for site visits as required for troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Complete all documentation of installs and site visits before signing off and uploading to Zendesk
This role requires the following:
- A good technical understanding of Windows desktop and server operating systems
- A technical understanding of common networking technologies such as Cat5, Switches, hubs, power injectors etc.
- Previous experience of working in an ICT support related environment
- Confident in the use of power/hand tools to allow the physical installation/fixing of InVentry products (training will be provided)
- Confident in dealing and speaking with customers in a polite, courteous and professional manner
- Ability to confidently deliver training sessions to small groups of customers
- InVentry sells products nationally so a willingness to travel significant distances with overnight stays is also required
How To Apply
If you have the above skills and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to our external recruitment consultant; firstname.lastname@example.org.
What it’s like to work at InVentry…
Take a look at what some of our InVentry employees have to say about working here.