An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join our Inventry Dream Team reporting to our Finance Lead.
A Little Bit About InVentry…
We’re a fast-paced and growing technology company, specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions across both education and modern business.
Back in 2010 InVentry created and defined the sign in and visitor management market. Since then, we’ve continued to pave the way by producing innovative new features that solve real world problems. Over the last 5 years we’ve seen exponential growth; culminating in being named in the Deloitte Global Fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We’ve also gone from a little over 100 organisations to more than 8,000 across the UK, and now handle a staggering 5.7 million sign in and out events (up to 49 every second) and capture over 146,000 visitor images every week. Although InVentry are rooted in education, the unique and special requirements of the education market means that the InVentry system works perfectly across any business sector.
As our Credit Controller your main duties are:
- To implement the company’s credit control policy
- Daily credit control by telephone and email
- Daily bank reconciliations including ledger posting and accurate allocations
- Production and distribution of weekly and monthly debtor’s report with explanations provided for any overdue debt
- Ensure all new clients are credit checked and existing clients are monitored for credit worthiness, escalating where necessary
- Managing credit limits for resellers and monitoring where necessary
- To be the escalation point for all sales invoice queries
- Supporting the team with dealing with high volumes of queries
- Supporting the purchase and sales ledger with their workload when needed
- Liaising with other departments and externally to resolve any queries linked with the accounts
- Assisting the team with improving procedures and processes where possible
The Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following Skills:
- Previous credit control experience and be used to dealing with a high volume of transactions and related queries.
- You must be a confident communicator with strong attention to detail and have a real passion for accounting.
- Strong Excel user is a requirement
- AAT Qualified/Part Qualified, Business Central and Credit Hound experience would be preferable but not essential.
What You Will Get From Us:
- Documented 121s with progression and career conversations/planning
- Private Healthcare
- Income Protection Cover
- Pension scheme
- 21 Days Holiday plus your Birthday plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking