Join our team
InVentry Ltd is a fast-growing technology company specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions. We provide end to end installation and support services for our customers. We’re looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our team, take a look at the job description below to see if it would be right for you!
Reporting to: Management Accountant
Hours: 40 hours per week
Purpose:You will report into the Management Accountant and support him with month end accounts as well as managing the team and their workload.
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting the Management Accountant with monthly departmental budgets and analytical reviews
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Supporting the team with dealing with high volumes of queries
- Support the purchase ledger clerk and sales ledger clerk to ensure they have met their monthly deadlines
- Supporting the purchase and sales ledger with their workload when needed
- Supporting the credit control function to ensure debt levels are managed in line with targets
- Producing various MI reports on Excel
- VAT returns
- Liaising with other departments to resolve any queries linked with the accounts
- Assisting the management accountant with improving procedures and processes within the team
The ideal candidate will be used to dealing with a high volume of transactions and related queries and be from a similar varied accounting role.
You must be a confident communicator with strong attention to detail and have a real passion for accounting.
AAT Qualified with SAGE Line 50 experience would be preferable but not essential
Strong Excel user is a requirement.
How To Apply
If you have the above skills and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to our external recruitment consultant; email@example.com.
What it’s like to work at InVentry…
Take a look at what some of our InVentry employees have to say about working here.