Reporting to: Management Accountant
Hours: 40 hours per week
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Supporting the team with dealing with high volumes of queries
- Support the purchase ledger clerk and sales ledger clerk to ensure they have met their monthly deadlines
- Supporting the purchase and sales ledger with their workload when needed
- Producing various reports on Excel
- VAT returns
- Liaising with other departments to resolve any queries linked with the accounts
- Assisting the management accountant with improving procedures and processes within the team
The ideal candidate will be used to dealing with a high volume of transactions and related queries and be from a similar varied accounting role. You will be a confident communicator, strong Excel user and have a real passion for accounting.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, good holidays including a day off for your birthday, good company benefits and free on-site parking.
If you have the above skills and are interested in a new role within a growing business with many opportunities, send your CV to Tammy Smith now at email@example.com