Join our team
We are recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join our finance department. Reporting to our Assistant Account, you will be responsible for processing all purchase ledger invoices and dealing with related queries. If you are passionate about accounting, this is a brilliant opportunity to work within a busy finance department.
Reporting to: Assistant Accountant
Hours: 40 hours per week
- Processing all purchase ledger invoices ready for payment with close attention to detail
- Preparation of weekly payment runs to be submitted upon approval
- Delivery of remittance for the weekly payment run
- Posting all credit card transactions to the ledger and reconciling monthly
- Statement reconciliations
- Maintaining supplier accounts within Sage
- Managing all purchase ledger queries
- Running stock re-order reports, raising PO and placing orders with relevant suppliers
- Managing the PO process across the business
- Preparing and reviewing GRNI report to ensure all invoices are posted within target
- Supporting the team with dealing with high volumes of queries
- Supporting the credit controller and sales ledger with their workload when needed
- Liaising with other departments and externally to resolve any queries linked with the accounts
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Experience with purchasing and purchasing ledgers
- Experience working with a high volume of transcations and enquires
- Excellent comunication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for accounting
- High level of IT Knowledge, specifically Excel
- AAT Qualified/Part Qualified
- SAGE Line 50 experience would be preferable but not essential.
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What it’s like to work at InVentry…
Take a look at what some of our InVentry employees have to say about working here.