An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 1st Line Technician to join our growing InVentry support team. This team is a vital part of the organisation, as we’re the first point of call for our 10,000+ customer base (and growing!). We aim to deliver world class service & make customers feel part of the team, working closely together to resolve technical issues.
As one of our 1st Line Support Technician, you’ll be responsible for:
- Answering incoming support queries from our customers via calls and live chat
- Logging and responding to customers through our ticketing system, Zendesk
- Managing assigned tickets in a timely manner, ensuring customers are kept up to date
- Resolve customer queries using remote support software, following all correct processes to come to a timely resolution
- Assist in updating and building our customer knowledge base & best practice guides
- Meeting SLA’s and KPI’s
Ideal candidate will be…
- Tech-savvy and have a passion for customer service
- A strong problem solver and think logically at all times
- An advocator of our “one team” mentality and a great team player
- A great listener and pride themselves on their impeccable communication skills
- Great at driving their own personal development
What you will get from us…
- Clear role progression plan
- 21 days holiday plus a day off on your birthday
- An additional day holiday added to your allowance annually
- Private Healthcare
- Income protection cover
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Breakfast on us
- Companywide events to bring departments together and celebrate success
- Free onsite parking
What about us…
At InVentry we’re passionate about the technology we create and how this impacts our customers; it’s why we’re trusted by over 10,000 organisations!
Established in 2010, we’ve created a successful brand, which has seen exponential growth from from a product concept to having over 100 employees; we’ve had a whirlwind of a journey.
Our work culture is one of a kind and we have a strong vision to build a high growth business with great people that we can all be proud of.
Why choose us…
We value each and every one of our team, that’s how we get the job right. As the market leaders in visitor management across the UK & beyond, we wouldn’t be anywhere without our dedicated team of professionals. Each and every one of our team members work extremely hard to emit our values; which means our culture is second to none!
We’re a friendly bunch, who love socialising with each other; whether it’s playing pool in the office, fundraising for our chosen charity, or having fun at our quarterly events, we appreciate a good time!
We’re passionate about the technology we create, and how this impacts the schools and businesses we work with, which is why we listen and communicate with each other to discover how we can add more value to everything we do.