Join our team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 1st Line Technician to join our growing InVentry support dream team. This team is a vital part of the organisation, as we’re the first point of call for our 8,000+ customer base (and growing!). We aim to make customers feel part of the team, working closely together to resolve technical issues.
Hours: 40 hours per week
- Answering incoming calls and chats
- Responding to and working on support tickets
- Managing assigned tickets in a timely manner, ensuring customers are kept up to date
- Ensuring all queries / issues are logged accurately on our ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Following documented processes, remote support and continually training and talking our customers through the support and training guides; promoting self-help
- Learning and understanding our products in depth
- Continuously contributing towards our service guides and knowledge
- Meeting objectives and KPI’s
This role requires the following:
- Strong ability to problem-solve and think logically
- Friendly, warm and welcoming
- A team player with a “one team” mentality
- Solid listening skills
- Drive for personal development
What You’ll Get From Us:
- An InVentry scorecard; designed around supporting your development and progression
- Documented Monthly 121s
- Progression and Career conversations/planning
- A competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- An extra birthday treat; your birthday off work!
- Free on-site parking
How To Apply
If you’re interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What it’s like to work at InVentry…
Take a look at what some of our InVentry employees have to say about working here.