We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our Finance Department! As an integral member of the team, you will be responsible for any Purchase Ledger queries, management of internal purchasing process & maintenance of Supplier Accounts in accordance with the Onboarding Process.
This role requires impeccable organisational skills, a can-do attitude, and a passion for accounting.
As our Purchase Ledger, you will be responsible for:
- Process all purchase ledger invoices (overhead and stock) to the system, ensuring accurate coding to the relevant budget and general ledger account
- Preparation of weekly payment runs and issuing supplier remittances
- Review of purchase invoices pending approval & on hold and following up with internal stakeholders
- Weekly preparation and upload of credit card reports to the expenses system
- Posting & reconciliation of all credit card transactions ensuring accurate coding to the relevant budget and general ledger account
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Creation & maintenance of supplier accounts in accordance with the supplier onboarding process
- Process all employee expense claims into the finance system ensuring accurate coding to the relevant budget and general ledger account
- Completion of monthly overhead invoice check and providing details of any accruals required for month end to line manager
- Ownership of purchase ledger and purchasing inbox, ensuring all emails are kept up to date and queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Generate Weekly stock re-order reports & process internal purchase order requests
- Managing outstanding PO’s process and chasing approvals
- Reviewing GRNI report to ensure all invoices are posted within target and creating accruals for outstanding goods receipts to finance system
- Supporting the team with dealing with high volumes of telephone and email queries
- Assisting the team with improving procedures and processes where possible
The Ideal Candidate will…
- Show previous purchase ledger experience
- Be confident in dealing with a high volume of transactions and related queries
- Be a Natural and strong communicator
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Demonstrate basic Excel skills
- Ideally be AAT Qualified/Part Qualified
- Have experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central (desirable but not essential)
- Purchasing experience (desirable but not essential)
- Stock Management experience (desirable but not essential)
What You Will Get From Us:
- Clear role progression plan
- 21 days holiday plus a day off on your birthday
- An additional day holiday added to your allowance annually
- Private Healthcare
- Income protection cover
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Companywide events to bring departments together and celebrate success
- Free onsite parking
A Little Bit About InVentry…
We’re a fast-paced and growing technology company, specialising in the development and provision of touch screen visitor management solutions across both education and modern business.
Back in 2010 InVentry created and defined the sign in and visitor management market. Since then, we’ve continued to pave the way by producing innovative new features that solve real world problems. Over the last 5 years we’ve seen exponential growth; culminating in being named in the Deloitte Global Fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa. We’ve also gone from a little over 100 organisations to more than 8,000 across the UK, and now handle a staggering 5.7 million sign in and out events (up to 49 every second) and capture over 146,000 visitor images every week. Although InVentry are rooted in education, the unique and special requirements of the education market means that the InVentry system works perfectly across any business sector.
Why Choose Us…
We value each and every one of our team, that’s how we get the job right. As the market leaders in visitor management across the UK & beyond, we wouldn’t be anywhere without our dedicated team of professionals. Each and every one of our team members work extremely hard to emit our values; which means our culture is second to none!
We’re a friendly bunch, who love socialising with each other; whether it’s playing pool in the office, fundraising for our chosen charity, or having fun at our quarterly events, we appreciate a good time!
We’re passionate about the technology we create, and how this impacts the schools and businesses we work with, which is why we listen and communicate with each other to discover how we can add more value to everything we do.