An exciting opportunity has arisen for People Support to join our team reporting to Head of People. We are looking for someone who can work in a fast paced environment and isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and get the job done.
As People Support, you will be responsible for:
- Provide first line advice to employees and managers on a range of policies, procedures and legislation
- Support the organisation and maintenance of personal files, preparing HR documents, and ensuring correct documentation is updated on the HR management system (Breathe)
- Implement and manage the Company Wide Training plan, identifying individual and company opportunities through, VTO, performance and progression plans
- Drive Performance Management programme across the business, ensuring 1:1 and Annual Reviews completed
- Project Management Support on specific projects to assist the Head of People
- Ensure business wide policies and processes are up to date, taking a lead role to ensure surveillance and reaccreditation of ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 annually.
- Responsibility for the centralised company inbox, fielding queries and managing responses
- Analyse customer feedback survey responses, identifying key trends and feeding back to relevant internal departments
The Ideal Candidate will…
- Show the ability to work and collaborate across boundaries, effectively and inclusively
- Be able to create a shared purpose and enable peoples development
- Have Strong courage to speak up and skillfully influence others to gain buy in
- Demonstrate drive to enable change to create value
- Make effective and pragmatic decision or choices based on specific situation or context
- Show solid listening skills, strong ability to problem solve and logical thinking
- Be friendly, warm, and welcoming
- Be team player with a ‘one team’ mentality
- Drive personal development
What You Will Get From Us:
- Clear role progression plan
- 21 days holiday plus a day off on your birthday
- An additional day holiday added to your allowance annually
- Private Healthcare
- Income protection cover
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Companywide events to bring departments together and celebrate success
- Free onsite parking
A Little Bit About InVentry…
At InVentry we’re passionate about the technology we create, and how this impacts our customers; it’s why we’re trusted by over 10,000 organisations.
Established in 2010, we’ve quickly created a successful brand, which has seen exponential growth over the last 5 years. From a product concept to having over 100 employees; we’ve had a whirlwind of a journey!
Over the years and as our team has grown, we’ve become the market leaders for sign-in and visitor management solutions, culminating in being named in the Deloitte Global fastest 500 growing companies in technology from Europe, the Middle East and Africa and the Northern Tech Awards Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
Our work culture is second to none, our company has a strong vision to build a high growth business with great people that we can all be proud of.
Why Choose Us…
We value each and every one of our team, that’s how we get the job right.
As the market leaders in visitor management across the UK & beyond, we wouldn’t be anywhere without our dedicated team of professionals. Each and every one of our team members work extremely hard to emit our values; which means our culture is second to none!
We’re a friendly bunch, who love socialising with each other; whether it’s playing pool in the office, fundraising for our chosen charity, or having fun at our quarterly events, we appreciate a good time!
We’re passionate about the technology we create, and how this impacts the schools and businesses we work with, which is why we listen and communicate with each other to discover how we can add more value to everything we do.