Just Released: Improved Invitations
Whether it’s updating our systems or adding new features, we’re always looking for ways to improve our products. This includes our latest enhancements to pre-booked visitor invitations. Find out more below.
What do our new invitations include?
- We’ve improved the look of the invitations, which have been redesigned to work better on mobile
- We’ve introduced personalisation options – including logos on invitations to promote and keep consistency with your brand when inviting visitors
- We now offer an integration with Google Maps. This means your emails can now include a location map of your organisation and when clicked, it will go through to Google Maps to provide your visitors with directions to your business or school
- You can now also include host information – including a photo, telephone number and email address of the person inviting the visitor to site
- The ability to attach organisation documents to invitations. For example, COVID-19 policies, site maps and privacy policies to ensure your visitor knows everything they need to before arriving on-site.
- You can now provide visitors with a QR code to sign in to your building, giving your business or school a professional and modern look, whilst also reducing screen contact
- Our new invitations are compatible with our other new features; Access Invitations and Host Ready Notifications
- Send reminders to your visitors the day before and on the day they’re due on-site, these again integrate with our Access Invitations and Host Ready Notifications.