Brand new features from InVentry
We’re always coming up with new ways to improve our products and make your customer experience better. We’ve been working hard here at InVentry on many new features to bring to you and we’re excited to talk you through them all. In May alone we’ve launched three major features and we’re really excited to share them! So, what are they?
Remote Worker Sign In
This feature allows workers to sign in whilst working from home; outside of the normal GeoFence. This is particularly useful right now because of COVID-19 however as we begin to move out of lockdown, this new feature can also be used by businesses who adopt a hybrid approach to working with some continuing to work from home.
- Staff members can sign into work from outside the normal location ‘bubble’
- Available on mobile devices with a quick and easy process to sign in
- Easy to identify who has signed in working remotely
- Keep evacuation records up to date by knowing who is working on site or remotely
This feature is included in the InVentry Anywhere license. If you already have InVentry Anywhere, contact the team to see how the Remote Worker feature can work for you! It takes minutes to set up!
When visitors come on-site it can be confusing which door they have to use or how they enter the building. With our new Access Invitation and Paxton integration, you can pre-book a visitor through the InVentry system and provide them with a link to open the door or barrier on their arrival.
This feature is especially useful for customers that have a car park barrier / entrance door attached to a Paxton system, as you can grant access to those visitors and not rely on reception staff to open the barrier and door for them.
This feature is controlled within the InVentry console and you’re able to set custom time restrictions on each invitation, in-line with when the visitor is due to arrive and leave site.
- Allow pre-booked visitors access to open barrier and doors on site
- Provide time limits on when visitors can access the barriers and doors – whether it’s for multiple hours or multiple days, you control the access time
- Send pre-booked visitor’s invitations to come on site along with the barcode to scan to open doors
- Save receptionists time by removing the need for them to open the door to visitors and receptionists
This feature is available for any customer who has InVentry Version 4 with the Paxton door system. Get in touch with a local reseller or the InVentry team today in you’re interested in this feature!
Integration with Teams and Slack
InVentry now integrates with Microsoft Teams and Slack, and so we’ve added an extra layer to our existing visitor notification process. When a visitor now signs in, along with the existing notification email that is sent from the InVentry system to the meeting organiser, you can now automatically send a message into specific Teams and Slack channels. These channels can be company wide or more selective, if required, and it means that visitors aren’t left waiting for someone to greet them at reception as more people are aware of their arrival.
- Ensure a smooth and professional first impression by making sure no visitor is left by themselves once they’ve entered the building and signed in.
- Send notifications to companywide or specific group channels when a visitor arrives on site.
- Personalise these notifications by including your brand and logo. You’re able to also include the visitor name, company, who they’re expecting to see as well as their time of arrival and location of the InVentry system they signed in at
This feature is available to all customers who hold a valid maintenance license. It’s been designed with you in mind and we’re delighted to release this great new feature.